Ridesharing Accidents Are Complex. We Can Guide You.
The use of Uber, Lyft and other ridesharing services continues to be a popular means of transportation. The ease and relative expense of a ridesharing service can make them attractive options.
With the rising number of rideshare apps and drivers on the road comes an increase in accidents involving those drivers. When such accidents occur, the legal implications can be complex. Who is responsible for injuries? What insurance applies?
At Goldstein & Goldstein, LLP, we have over 40 years’ combined experience in motor vehicle accident cases. Our attorneys are dedicated, meticulous and ready to fight for you in maximizing compensation from all potential sources.
It’s About Insurance, And We Know Insurance
All lawsuits involving motor vehicle accidents are about insurance. In the case of ridesharing accidents, insurance matters can be tricky. Our experienced lawyers can get to the bottom of your case by asking questions such as:
- Who was at fault for the accident, your ridesharing driver or another motorist?
- Were you injured by a driver who was “on the clock”?
- Was the driver properly insured?
- Was training or failure to investigate the driver an issue?
- Which insurance company needs to offer fair compensation? This could include your own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
Get A Free Case Evaluation
For answers to these questions, and any others you may have, schedule a free consultation by calling 973-609-5693. You have nothing to lose, as we only accept a fee if we obtain you fair compensation.
We are located in East Orange, New Jersey, easily accessible through public transportation.