What Is Premises Liability?
Property owners have a responsibility to those who come onto their property. When property owners fail to maintain a safe environment and an injury occurs, the law holds them responsible for the harm they have caused. Premises liability can take many forms. Injuries caused by faulty stairways, spilled liquids and a range of other possibilities all fall under the category of premises liability.
Decades Of Experience. Compassion For Our Community And Clients
At Goldstein & Goldstein, LLP, our attorneys provide exceptionally skilled representation that is supported by more than 40 years of combined experience. We know that for many who have been injured, securing full compensation is the key to facing such issues as medical bills and lost wages. We are dedicated to helping our clients obtain the compensation they deserve so that they can move forward with their lives again.
We offer our skill and experience to those who have suffered an injury related to:
- Badly maintained property and equipment
- Failing to take proper security measures, such as not have security guards, leaving apartment buildings unlocked, or not installing fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Slip-and-fall accidents from wet floors, potholes, unrepaired cracks and other dangers
- Homeowner liability when injured while invited to another’s home
- Insufficient training
- Swimming pool and diving injuries, particularly when the injury occurs to a child
- Elevator and escalator injuries
Injured By A Dangerous Condition On A Property? Get A Free Case Evaluation.
If you have suffered a serious injury or been discriminated against in the workplace, you need to take steps to ensure that your rights are fully protected. The attorneys of Goldstein & Goldstein, LLP, offer real help and real hope to our clients. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys, call 973-609-5693 or contact us online.
We represent injured clients on a contingent fee basis. We collect attorney’s fees only if we obtain compensation for you.