Negligent And Improper Maintenance
When you have been injured as a result of improper maintenance, either in a building, a surface or a commonly used area, you need skilled representation on your side, helping to recover damages. At the law firm of Goldstein & Goldstein, LLP, we are committed to aggressively fighting to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
We will thoroughly review the details of the situation, including finding out the owner of the premises and the individuals who were responsible for maintaining it. These areas can include:
- Parking lots with significant disrepair or that have not been cleared of snow, ice or other debris
- Raised tree roots or other tripping hazards that should have been removed
- Leaking ceilings
- Pavement cracks, potholes or sharp drops in walking surfaces
- Badly maintained stairways and handrails
- Accidents in supermarkets, retail stores and other businesses
- Accidents in hotels and motels
- Accidents on playgrounds and day care centers
Maximizing Compensation And Holding Property Owners Accountable
Public areas and residential areas alike must be safely maintained by owners and local offices for the well-being of the public. Elevators, garages and entries must also be kept in repair. As these commonly used areas fall into disrepair, the chance of injury increases.
Our lawyers will closely investigate the situation, finding out who is responsible. We will not only evaluate the level of responsibility of the owner or manager, but also those who contributed to the construction of the area. This can include contractors and construction companies, electricians, plumbers and servicemen throughout the life of the building or area.
We will determine the extent of insurance coverage of everyone involved, including relevant medical policies. We are skilled in putting together policies and coverage to help cover your medical bills and compensate you for the pain you have experienced.
Free Case Evaluation With A Property Negligence Attorney
Se habla espanol/Spanish language services available.